Ranger DX Series
The Sandvik Ranger DX series is a hydraulic, self-propelled, self-contained and crawler-based surface rig with an ergonomic, high-visibility cabin and a rod handling system.
The Ranger’s revolving superstructure, power, precision and versatility make them an ideal choice for construction, quarrying or surface mining operations.
Models within this series of drill rigs include the Ranger DX800, Ranger DX700, Ranger DX600 and Ranger DX500.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent stability even on uneven terrain.
- Drilling coverage of 17.6 m² (optionally 26.4 m²) 12 hours continuous drilling.
- Straight holes with Rock Pilot+ drilling control system.
- High suction capacity dust collectors.
- Advanced boom design.
- ROPS- and FOPS-certified safety cabin.
Hole Diameter Range:
- Ranger DX800: 76 – 127mm (3”- 5”)
- Ranger DX700: 76 – 115mm (3” – 4.5”)
- Ranger DX600: 64 – 102mm (2.5” – 4”)
- Ranger DX500: 51 – 89mm (2” – 3.5”)
Traxxon is the Sandvik dealer for Western Canada.
Please see the link below and our video and downloads pages for more information.
Manufacturer’s link: http://construction.sandvik.com/products/surface-drill-rigs/surface-tophammer-drill-rigs/ranger-dx800/