Dino DC400 Series
Combining the largest coverage area in its class with excellent mobility and agility, the new Sandvik Dino DC400Ri top hammer drill rig is ready to show some serious moves to get the job done at any construction site.
Engineered to contain all the best features in one – drilling performance with high hole quality, easy maintenance and excellent maneuverability, not to forget the extremely attractive new outlook – the Dino DC400Ri is ready to take the lead!
Designed especially for the new Dino DC400Ri, the extremely fast RD414 rock drill provides smooth penetration and is still gentle to the rock tools. The rigid and extensive boom with patented collaring guide offers stability and accuracy, but also more drilling hours from one single setup. Easy maintenance through ground level service points and transportability are valuable assets that will make your work easier. Powerful tracks and full radio control over the entire rig ensure that the Dino DC400Ri will respond with precision – even on the most uneven terrain.
Features and Benefits:
- Drilling performance with new stabilized RD414 rock drill and boom with longest reach of its size.
- High quality holes with patented collaring guide.
- Latest fuel saving systems to cut down fuel consumption.
- Invincible in mobility due to low tramming height and low center of gravity.
- Ease of maintenance with easy access to all daily service points at ground level and an on-board screen for diagnostics.
- Small transportation dimensions.
- Fully remote controlled.
Hole Diameter Range: 51 – 76mm (2”-3”)
Traxxon is the Sandvik dealer for Western Canada.
Please see the link below and our video and downloads pages for more information.
Manufacturer’s link: http://construction.sandvik.com/products/surface-drill-rigs/surface-tophammer-drill-rigs/dino-dc400rri/