The T. rex 2000 is an excavator mounted drill attachment built to be dependable, rugged and versatile. The attachment mounts to the excavator dipper stick and after the initial installation you can go from drilling to bucket or breaker work in usually 20 minutes.
- Big reach advantage over dedicated hydraulic drill rigs
- Very quick setup times between holes
- Ideal for blast hole, pipeline, pre-shear, rock bolting and drilling with casing
- Incredible geometry for drilling from nearly every possible angle
- Hydraulic drill performance & reliability
- Lower capital cost than a dedicated drill rig
- Excellent mobility
- Operator health and safety
The Bottom Line
Traxxon Rock Drills has been building drills from the ground up for over 40 years. We manufacture every one of our products using the highest quality components, dedicated skilled technicians and using our decades of experience. We are customer focused and driven. Our goal is simply to help you lower your drilling costs and increase your bottom line, the power to drill more for less.